Welcome! It is a joy for us to meet newcomers and share about the things God is doing in our church family. Whether you come to church in blue jeans or three piece suit, drive a beamer or a beater, are local or new to the area, are discovering faith or had a lifelong faith journey – we hope you will feel welcome.
Summer Worship Opportunities (Memorial Day to Labor Day Weekend):
- Saturday evenings (5:30) a traditional liturgy, hymns and always includes weekly Holy Communion.
- Sunday morning 9:30 that includes a mix of traditional hymns led by the organ and band-led praise music.
- Wednesday “Faith & Fellowship events” are typically outdoors (bring a lawn chair), include food, and a few off-campus ventures to local wineries, parks, and places of interest.
- Saturday evenings 5:30 a traditional liturgy, hymns and always includes weekly Holy Communion.
- Sunday morning 8:15 includes a traditional liturgy and hymns (Holy Communion twice a month)
- Sunday morning 10:00 a band-led worship service with kid talk (Holy Communion twice a month)
- Wednesday, Community Supper 5:00 and Worship 6:00 a band-led worship service with kid talk (Holy Communion twice a month)
Holy Communion at CTK is open to all. Ushers guide people toward the front of the church where they receive the bread and wine or juice, while hearing the words “this is the body of Christ, given for you” and “the blood of Christ, shed for you.” We offer both regular and gluten free wafers and grape juice in place of wine, if needed. Parents and guardians may decide when their children are ready to receive communion. Children who do not receive communion will receive a blessing.
Although our worship together will be taken up with singing, praying, and both speaking and hearing God’s word, you don’t need a manual to fit in. Come as you are!