Class meets from 6:45-7:30 PM
- February 1, 8, 15
- NO CLASS February 22 (Ash Wednesday)
- February 1: The Little Big Group (8)
- February 8: Best of the Midwest (8)
- February 15: Boneyy Billieys (9)
Breakfast & Devotion meets 7:45-8:30 AM:
Wednesday Youth Group meets from 6:45-7:30 PM in Youth Room
- Tuesday, 2/7 @ Tandem
- Thursday, 2/16 @ Coffee Hag
- February 1, 8, 15
- No Youth Group February 22 (Ash Wednesday)
Skiing/Tubing @ Mt. Kato on February 11. Registration closes 2/1. Scroll down for info.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11
Minimum of 15 Skiers required
- Lift Ticket $22 per person
- Ski or Snowboard Rental $19.00 per person
- Helmet Rental $4.00
Minimum of 10 tubers is required
- Tubing is $18 per person for 2 hours 1:30-3:30PM
Pre-Payment is required: You can pay by card or drop off cash/check in the office by 02/01. You are not registered for this event until payment is received.
Friday, April 28 @ 4 PM to Saturday, April 29 @ 8 PM
3 congregation sessions are set aside for youth to meet in small groups with their adult leaders. Members of Shetek Lutheran Ministries will lead programming outside of those three sessions. Our staff are committed young adults who love Jesus and working with youth.
During confirmation retreats youth get the opportunity to participate in camp activities while connecting with other youth.
Youth stay in a cabin with a Shetek staff member. Adult leaders will stay in our retreat center
The Confirmation journey explores the gifts of discipleship as promised in Baptism and Affirmed by the student in 10th grade.
In these promises, we pledge as members of the body of Christ:
- To live among God’s faithful people
- To hear the word of God and share in the Lord’s supper
- To proclaim the good news of God in Christ through word and deed
- To serve all people following the example of Jesus
- To strive for justice and peace in all the earth
- Breakfast & Devotion meets before school from 7:45-8:30 PM
- Youth Group meets Wednesdays from 6:45-7:30 PM in Youth Room