Purpose: To provide dependable, safe, secure, and nurturing care to the children while at our Church, ages 0-4 years in a clean environment.
- Responsible for providing age-appropriate care which includes; feeding, changing diapers, escorting to the bathroom, maintaining a safe environment, holding, or sitting with and cheerfully interacting with children through games, stories, play and prayer.
- Be polite, friendly, and courteous to all children, parents, and volunteers.
- Stay until the children are secured with a responsible adult named on the child’s registration form.
- In the event of an emergency notify the parent immediately.
- Straighten the room and clean any toys before leaving.
- Communicate in advance, by phone 1) any planned absences with an advance two-week notice, or 2) any unplanned absences at least two hours prior to the shift.
- Experience in caring for children between the ages of 0 to 4 with the ability to adapt and interact with a variety of personalities.
- At least 16 years of age.
- Satisfactory completion of background check.
- CPR training is preferred
- Immediate termination will occur in cases of intentional verbal, physical, or emotional abuse or neglect of any child, parent, or church member. Termination may occur for failure to carry out job duties as described above.
- Sunday’s 9:45-11:15AM
- Wednesday’s 5:45-8:00PM
- The first Saturday of every month 9:00AM-12:00PM
- You will potentially have the option to work other church events, i.e. Easter, Christmas, Vacation Bible School etc.
- $12-$18 per hour depending on experience
Contact Kirsten directly if you are interested in this position:
- 507-345-5056 x20